Fix PC Errors with Ease.
Easily Scan, Repair and Speed up PC.
Registry Easy™ is an excellent Windows Registry Cleaner that helps you scan your PC, safely clean the errors & invalid entries cause system slow, freezing and crashing, and repair registry problems to speedup your computer performances. It is easy to use.
About Registry Easy™ and RegistryEasy.com Last Updated Feb. 19, 2009
Since we start as a system utility company, RegistryEasy.com and its associates have always committed to delivering excellent products for PC tools, data recovery, computer security and OEM solutions for industrial uses. Our company has been dedicated in the development of professional system utilities for Windows users.
We are now looking for the following talents below at this moment. Please send us your CV to support#registryeasy.com (please replace "#” with "@") if you are qualified for the specific requirements.
Front-End Developer 2 Openings
Front-End Developer responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- XHTML/CSS coding/updating for assigned projects
- Daily maintenance/updates to existing sites
- Creates and maintains production schedules for new and ongoing projects
- Weekly status reporting on projects
- Play an active role in re-examining current processes for ways to improve workflow
- Some web design projects
- travel necessary
- A strong understanding of modern web practices to create an efficient user-experience
- Modern layouts using tableless design
- A good understanding of cross-browser issues and their workarounds
- The candidate must be project minded and have proven experience with content management (a strong portfolio is required)
- Knowledge of SEO techniques
- Preferred but not required: SSH, FTP, Unix
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to provide at least 3 examples of Web production/ designing / development
- Minimum 3 years experience producing for the web
- Consistent with and exemplifies Zappos Core Values
- Must be a team player and open to change
- Fun and Friendly attitude
Senior Programmer Analyst/Web Applications Developer 5+ Opening
The Senior Programmer Analyst/Web Applications Developer designs, develops, and supports applications. This person also manages web application development projects.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years web application development experience required.
- 3+ years HTML, ASP. NET, and C# required.
- Or, alternatively, 3+ years HTML, MYSQL and PHP required
Due to the volume of response, we will only be able to reply to fully qualified candidates for this position.
Direct-marketing Copywriter 1 Opening
Direct-marketing writer with demonstrable experience in print, e-mail, and online marketing. Knowledgeable about the art and science behind successful DM writing. A fast learner capable of starting from scratch in new topics and delivering quality copy. Respects deadlines, works well with colleagues, driven to deliver great work for clients. 3+ years experience required. Microsoft experience a plus. This is a FTE position on site in the agency in New York ( or alternatively Beijing). No remote applicants and no freelance applicants, please.
SEO Specialists 1 Opening
In this highly critical role, our ideal candidate is a skilled and motivated Internet marketing professional with 3-5 years hands on white hat SEO and Google Adwords PPC experience.
- Daily hands on implementation and campaign management of white hat SEO methods and Google
- Adwords PPC campaigns.
- Link building, meta tag and title tags, site map creation, indexing and optimizing rankings for Google.
- Identify proper landing pages, research/develop keywords and create titles and descriptions.
- Analyze SEO and PPC campaign data and adjust accordingly utilizing tracking and analytics solutions to deliver maximum return on ad spend. Keep abreast of the latest SEO & SEM industry information and trends.
- 3 - 5 years experience optimizing SEO campaigns through white hat methods.Minimum of three years successfully creating and managing Google AdWords and Yahoo!
- Sponsored campaigns.
- Experience writing persuasive search friendly content to traffic.Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies for Google.Landing page conversion optimization (A/B testing, multivariate testing and offer testing background).
- Working knowledge of web analytic and bid-management tools such as Did-it Maestro, Atlas One Point, SearchIgnite, Webtrends, Hitbox Professional, Omniture, Core Metrics.
- Experience hand coding HTML and CSS is a plus. Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. )
- Experience with online display advertising, banner advertising, Affiliate Marketing, Website Analytics and Web site Conversion Metrics (CPM, CTR, CPC, CPL, CPA) a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects with varying deadlines Bachelor's degree required.